Por favor antes de aplicar, ingrese al sistema con una cuenta de TalentFinder
¿Aún no tiene una cuenta creada?
Accounts Payable Analyst – Portuguese
The Accounts Payable Analyst Brazil plays a key role with the responsibility to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all disbursements while maintaining adequate internal controls. Works within the AP team to help establish the processes and system improvements to increase the efficiency of the department based on best practices.
Knowledge and Experience:
Consultant in charge: Mary Anne Webb
AP Client Desk Analyst (Temporary)
Provides information and assists with resolving supplier complaints. Works with vendors to resolve billing issues and obtain aging reports.
Knowledge and Experience:
Nuestro cliente, una importante empresa multinacional se encuentra en búsqueda
Brindar asistencia en el área de contabilidad para lograr los objetivos de la compañía.
Associate Software Developer
The Associate Software Developer is responsible for designing and driving the implementation of client
and internal solutions, generally in the form of websites and web-application development with a
specialized focus on one of our client web platforms.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
Contribuir con los procesos y procedimientos contables, con el fin de brindar
información contable comprensible, útil, confiable y oportuna en el sitio.
- Apoyar al contador en las actividades contables.
- Recepción, clasificación y verificación del registro contable de los documentos.
- Generar informes que se destinan a las entidades de control.
- Realizar mensualmente las conciliaciones bancarias y elaborar las notas contables de ajuste.
- Apoyar en la gestión de declaraciones tributarias.
Conocimientos y experiencia:
- Bachiller en Educación Media y Título de Auxiliar Contable.
- 5 años de experiencia en áreas relacionadas.
- Conocimiento intermedio de Paquete de Microsoft Office (Excel).
Our client a Multinational Company from the medical equipment sector is searching for a:
Business Intelligence Analyst
To be responsible for the technical and analytical support of the sales channels activities related to Sales Operations and Market opportunities. This position requires to be responsible for the development of financial models and statistical analysis in the creation of evaluating surgeon purchasing behavior.
Business Intelligence Analyst (Developer - HR)
Responsible for being an internal consultant with extensive experience in the field of BI/Advanced Analytics Platforms, capable of translating large data sets into visually persuasive Insights (dashboards, reports, alerts).
Our client, a Multinational Company from medical devices industry, is searching for a:
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE LEAD ANALYST
Objectives of the position:
The Business Intelligence Lead Analyst plays an important role in each stage of a project's delivery. Will support through the provision of detailed business requirements, provide the functional specification, and remain engaged with the users throughout the build and testing.
Our client a Multinational Company from the Energy industry is searching for a:Buyer Knowledge and Experience: ·Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related careers.·Intermediate English proficiency. ( 85%)·2 years of experience in supply chain activities, purchasing, and supplier management.·Oracle or SAP knowledge for purchasing management. (Desirable)·Experience running reports as well as Microsoft Office package knowledge.
Minimum of 2 years in a similar buying /production scheduling role Entry level Graduate may also be considered for role
IT Planning system experience to include use of SAP as a minimum requirement or equivalent ERP systems
Experience in Microsoft office applications specifically power-point and excel super usage
Previous experience in supplier relationship management
Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
Languages at least English but preferably a second language depending on global location
Consultor (a) De Reclutamiento
CONSULTOR DE RECLUTAMIENTO EXPERTO EN TECNOLOGÍA
OBJETIVO: Ser el consultor para Talent Advisors Costa Rica para las posiciones de Tecnología que pueden ser de diferentes áreas como desarrollo de software, system administration, o similar
Contact HR Specialists
(5 months contract / Outsourcing / Remote)
Responsible for providing an excellent customer service and developing administrative tasks related to all
re processes provided by the company. The role is mainly employee support as well as being the
principal contact point for all HR inquiries from our customer base.
Knowledge and Experience:
Responsible of ensuring the correct application of all accounting policies, internal control as well as tax
compliance within the regional operation.
Country Chief Accountant
Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payables:
(6 Months contract / Outsourcing / 100% WFH)
Responsible of the prompt creation of credits and debits coming from our external and internal clients.
Will be responsible for managing workflows involving customer master data creation/updates, process improvement, and maintenance within the relevant ERP system.
Customer Master Data Maintenance Junior Manager
Helping to lead day to day stewardship and leadership of a team of Customer Master Data Maintenance analysts. This includes driving the adoption and implementation of a data quality program and associated standards and governance methods across key data and processes. Work to identify, prioritize and implement data management and improvement initiatives partnering with business and technology functions. Build an MDM program that works towards driving improvements in data and processes to achieve strategic priorities.
CUSTOMER MASTER DATA MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Leading a team responsible for data stewardship. Maintain SLA’s with divisional teams and help lead MDM activities for future ERP initiatives. Help lead the creation, development, and implementation of MDM capabilities. This includes driving the adoption and implementation of a data quality program and associated standards and governance methods across key data and processes. Work to identify, prioritize and implement data management and improvement initiatives partnering with business and technology functions. Build an MDM program that works towards driving improvements in data and processes to achieve strategic priorities.
Knowledge and Experience:
Customer Master Data Maintenance Senior Analyst.
The Senior Analyst, Customer MDM is responsible for managing workflows involving customer master data creation/updates, process improvement and maintenance within the relevant ERP system.
Customer Support Representative
Serve as a primary contact to clients, merchants and customers providing
timely, accurate and comprehensive responses and resolution to common
questions and issues regarding supported programs, systems, processes
Knowledge and Experience:
Our client, a multinational company from the Chemical Industry is searching for its:
Knowledge and Experience:
Ejecutivo de Telemercadeo
Atraer nuevos clientes al negocio colocando productos como: tarjetas de crédito, intrafinanciamientos y subproductos.
Nuestro cliente, una importante empresa del sector inmobiliario está en busca de su:
Objetivo de la Posición:
Gestionar la comercialización de locales comerciales. De manera consistente el Ejecutivo Inmobiliario debe buscar clientes potenciales para la colocación de diferentes instalaciones inmobiliarias propiedad de la corporación.
Encargado de Mercadeo (Especialista de Mercadeo Digital)
Contribuir en el posicionamiento de marcas comerciales, así como en la construcción de estrategias de productos que apoyen el cumplimiento de objetivos comerciales.
Provides support to Manufacturing areas to ensure all production goals are appropriately met while optimizing existing processes including continuous improvement and automation efforts. Interfaces with Quality Engineering and R&D organizations to integrate new products or processes into existing manufacturing operations.
Our Client a Shared Service Center for a Global Leader is seeking to hire an
EVENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in Cornerstone and all relevant Learning management systems as well as providing all necessary non-systems related Learning process support primarily connected to the events and programs in scope.
- Provide customer service on event management related activities according to the project plan, end to end process of organizing events, and trouble-shooting when needed.
- Support business customers (and when relevant, the Global Learning Center of Excellence) with system maintenance and project activities.
- Cooperate effectively with other team members with daily work and projects.
- Advise the Learning community and business partners on global Learning systems and processes, and support the embedding of the new ways of learning.
- Advise the Learning community on technical and implementation opportunities for event management projects
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of Roche Learning continuous improvement initiatives
- Actively participate in workshops, meetings and work-related team events
- Provide guidance and advisory to the learning event management community at all levels.
- Be up to date on processes, own the knowledge development on processes, and contribute to the update of relevant documentations (SWIs, SOP, GWIs).
- Update SWIs and local SOP documentation and end-to-end event descriptions in line with the program owner(s) goals and preferences.
- Update and continuously improve project implementation plans and activities in collaboration with program managers or equivalent
- Participating in projects activities as required
- Provide virtual meeting facilitation support across various platforms in connection with learning community development programs and/or learning related projects.
- Build relationships with HR colleagues within the organization as well as with customers to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness.
- Collaborate with peers within the region and globally to ensure the network provides consistent and effective services to our customers.
- Achieve our vision by driving global consistency through collaboration.
Outputs & Deliverables
- Continuous contribution to the improvement of the performance of the Shared Service Centres
- Reaching high customer satisfaction through consistent, high quality delivery and application of customer care principles (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Provide feedback, coaching and advice for contacts in both HR and the business (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Bachelor´s degree in HR or related field
- More than 1 years of related experience in event management and/or dynamic project coordination and working experience in a team and service delivery or customer care environment.
- Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
- Fluent in English and French required, additional languages a plus, based on region (i.e. Spanish, Portuguese)
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in a Learning/HR services environment.
- Experience in event management and dynamic project coordination
- Experience with Cornerstone or other cloud-based learning management solutions preferred
- Learning and development know-how
- Knowledge of Learning processes an advantage
- Strong customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills & team player
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities
- Readiness to learn every day
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Readiness to perform reliably and accurately in several finance-related tasks connected to the events the team supports
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders.
- Ability to keep up with high level stakeholders during the course of implementation of an event
- Experience of effectively working in a matrix organisation across geographies and divisions.
- Ability to navigate complex event management processes
AP invoice processing junior Analyst
The Accounts Payable Junior will be responsible for activities related to the processing and payment
of supplier invoices in Costa Rica Shared Service Center.
· Process invoices accurately and efficiently throughout the month using SAP.
· Review all invoices for propper approval and valid GL numbers
· Point of contact with relevant parties (buyers, requestors and suppliers, etc.) to resolve any critical
issue that prevents the invoices process
· Maintains documentation to support AP transactions to facilitate the efficient review and audits
· Comply with all internal control procedures to ensure accurate financial records, particularly in
relation to Corporate Delegation of Authority policy
· Performs other related work as assigned by management.
· Degree in Accounting, Business or related any field
· English proficiency up to 75%
· SAP systems knowledge is considered a plus
· 1 year of experience in a financial function.
Our client, a
Multinational company in the Chemical Industry, is looking for its Shared
GL SENIOR ANALYST
Responsible for the
independent execution of standardized processes in the general ledger area in
accordance with local legislation and IFRS.
Responsible for the
repair and maintenance of master data.
Ensure execution of
plausibility check in accordance with simple guidelines and bug fixes.
documentation of conciliation procedures, as well as the execution and
documentation of various controls in accordance with the internal control system.
monthly, quarterly and year-end closing times in accordance with GL deadlines.
Completion of tasks
in preparation for the end-of-month, quarter, and year-end financial reporting
with corporate processes, standards and policies
SAP Super Role will
provide SAP support to other users and be part of SAP/process related projects.
Backup for team
leader, Manage daily work assignment within the team.
business degree or equivalent qualification.
5 years of work
experience in accounting/financial reporting
SAP R/3 Financials
MS Excel's advanced
skills for analyzing large volumes of data
Our client, an important multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for its:
Financial Compliance Analyst
You will be responsible to ensure the ICFR (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting) /Segregation of Duties standard controls requirements in regards of control documentation are met to the full extent and aligned with Global Business Process Manager /Os within the compliance tool such as BWISE.
Our client, a multinational company from the pharma industry is searching for a:
Financial Compliance Specialist
Nuestro cliente una empresa del sector agroindustrial está buscando un:
Global Integrated Management Systems Analyst
Conocimiento y Experiencia:
Our client, an important company in the agro-industrial area, is looking for their:
Global Integrated Management Systems Auditor
Perform audits of the integrated management system in order to guarantee compliance with the company's standards for food safety and security, industrial safety and occupational health, ethics and sustainability, and safe commercial trade, in all the countries in which the company operates. In addition, responsible for addressing the requests and needs of our customers.