Por favor antes de aplicar, ingrese al sistema con una cuenta de TalentFinder
¿Aún no tiene una cuenta creada?
Provide on-site IT related Hardware
support to assist in the installation, integration and maintenance of computing
· Configure and manage customer workstation, portable computing devices
and peripherals (Following defined imaging and deployment processes).
· Perform daily support (moves, adds, changes, etc.) for desktops,
laptops, peripheral equipment and other IT related hardware (ex. VOIP Phones,
A/V support as applicable for your region, etc.)
Manage installation of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and other
IT related hardware
· Training users in various situations, educating them regarding use of
hardware, its software and related systems. Training would be brief,
one-on-one, small group, ad-hoc and
hands on "How-to" instructions
· Manage priorities based on Service requests and incident tickets while
regularly updating tickets to reflect work performed
Troubleshoot and repair hardware and/or Software for desktops, laptops,
peripheral equipment and other IT related hardware (Tier 1/2)
Manage port connections to provide point of use network availability;
Assist in answering Help Desk Calls from Users on an as needed basis.
Knowledge and Experience:
Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (Windows 2008 and Windows
2012 server, Windows 7, Microsoft Office and Outlook)
Ability to manage users and PC's using Active Directory required
Ability to perform IT hardware and software diagnostics and repairs
(Laptops, desk tops, mobile computing devices, peripherals, IP Phones, handheld
Problem Solving skills including Trouble shooting techniques required
Strong customer service focused skills required
Experience using Help Desk ticketing software to manage service tickets
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
This position reports to the Tax Manager, and will be in charge to analyze general ledger accounts for tax financial reporting,
analyze data, research and interpret tax statutes to prepare federal, state and
local level tax returns, related schedules and related estimates and extensions
for all entities.
Reporting to the Director of Research, Planning and Audits, the Tax
Accountant will complete tax research and prepare appropriate responses
providing arguments and/or conclusions for federal and state notices and audits
and work on special tax technical projects as needed for all entities. In addition, the Senior Tax
Accountant will complete the required administrative functions of the US Tax
Accounts Receivable Senior Manager (North America)
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:• Lead a team of supervisors and individual contributors that supports the North America Accounts Receivable processes. • Supervises and monitors team performance, identifies coaching/mentoring opportunities and leads career development plans. • Ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.• Contribute to the development of the Accounts Receivable strategy. Lead the implementation of the strategy by translating plans into actions to drive cost to serve improvement through innovative thinking.• Lead and support transformation projects to enhance business performance, including organization design.• Lead the implementation of organizational culture interventions (focus groups, mentoring, employee forums) to improve employee engagement, build trust and maintain a highly-motivated team.• Development of lead KPIs to monitor and drive results on day to day operations.• Build, develop, manage and motivate a high-performance Team. Develop Performance Improvements Plans (PIPs) for Low Performers and properly document the follow up and feedback. • Develop a culture of Continuous Improvement within the organization in order to drive process improvement and manage change. • Act as escalation point for service issues raised by key stakeholders and/or the team and ensure proper attention and resolution. • Produce management reports for top Management regarding the Accounts Receivable performance and provide visibility about potential risks on portfolio.• Look for breakthroughs in Process Improvement: Standardized processes, Opportunities to increase efficiency and positively impact business results and cost to serve, Supports the development of systems and tools• Ensures all Accounts Receivable processes are aligned with the Global Credit Policy and in compliance to the Finance Manual.
Our Accounts Receivable area has a mission to transform the delivery of services through the simplification, standardization and continuous improvement of underlying process. This will allow the delivery of improved productivity, better service, control and compliance and the creation of a scalable platform for growth. This will be in the context of a delivery model which is largely centered on a regional finance hub for the Americas.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals: • Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field completed. • Strong understanding of accounting processes.• Strong analytical and leadership skills.• English Level: C1• Business applications skills (MS Office).• Experience in ERP systems (JDEdwards/SAP).• Process documentation techniques.• More than 5 years working with Accounts Receivable processes on a shared service center environment.• More than 3 years of direct or indirect people supervision.• More than 1 year process documenting experience.
Preferred qualifications: However, if you have the following, it would be a plus: • Trainer skills.• Portuguese knowledge.
client, a world’s leading company in its field, is expanding its Financial Shared
Service Center in Costa Rica and is searching for:
Collections Analyst will be responsible for the customer financial interactions
of the cash collections process, including, but not limited to, debt
negotiation, refund processing and accounts receivable management.
Consultant in Charge: Ernesto
Buscamos Consultor(a) de Reclutamiento que asesorará y
trabajará con nuestros clientes en la búsqueda y selección del mejor talento de
una forma activa y creativa.
Realizará procesos de reclutamiento de clientes de muy
diversas industrias y roles.
Establecerá una estrategia para determinar dónde y cómo
encontrar al talento que cumpla con los requerimientos del puesto de una forma
Será un embajador de nuestra empresa y nuestros clientes.
Conducirá entrevistas telefónicas y personales basadas en
competencias para evaluar a los posibles candidatos.
Documentará el proceso a fin de apoyar la toma de decisión
de los clientes en cuanto a la selección de los mejores candidatos y el
cumplimiento de la legislación vigente.
Seguirá los procedimientos y controles establecidos para
garantizar un proceso que cumpla con nuestra promesa de calidad y tiempo de
entrega a nuestros clientes.
Determinará y comunicará tendencias de reclutamiento e
inteligencia de mercado para asesorar a sus clientes.
2 años de experiencia en roles de reclutamiento y selección o recursos humanos.
Estudios avanzados en Recursos Humanos, Psicología o similar.
Pasión por desarrollar una carrera en el área de Recursos Humanos.
Interesado en realizar un proceso analítico que requiere investigación y creatividad.
Capacidad para manejar diferentes procesos a la vez de forma organizada y con alto sentido de urgencia.
Enfoque en los resultados y la calidad.
Excelentes habilidades de comunicación oral y escrita.
Importante organización nacional busca
Objetivo de la Posición:
Responsable de la planificación,
organización, y coordinación de todas las tareas relacionados con el área
contable, controlando y verificando los procesos de registro, clasificación y
contabilización del movimiento contable, a fin de garantizar que los estados
financieros sean confiables y oportunos.
Custodia del fondo de
Planilla mensual, de los reportes ante la CCSS y Hacienda.
Encargado de registrar
las facturas de proveedores y las notas relacionadas con los mismos.
Encargado de las
Cuentas por Pagar y generar los pagos.
Encargado de revisar
las cuentas por cobrar y realizar el cobro a cuenta morosas.
Elaborar el informe
semanal de saldos de bancos.
documentación necesaria para que la Auditoria Externa.
Revisión y elaboración
de los estados financieros mensuales.
Encargado del control
de los Activos Fijos.
· Participe de la
elaboración del Presupuesto Anual, del análisis de las cuentas proyectadas y
del registro del mismo en el Sistema Contable SAP.
· Velar porque se
cumplan las políticas y normas básicas de seguridad e integridad de la
Conocimiento y Experiencia:
5 años de experiencia
mínima en puestos similares.
· Conocimiento y Dominio de SAP.
· Experiencia en elaboración y análisis de estados financieros.
normativa tributaria y fiscal.
Contabilidad o carrera afín.
Dominio de los
paquetes informáticos, especialmente el Excel.
Dominio básico- intermedio de
Coordinador(a) del Programa de Años Intermedios del Programa IB
Objetivo del Puesto
Ser el punto de contacto en la institución para la ejecución
de estrategias y acciones que garanticen la la exitosa implementación del Programa de
Años Intermedios del Programa IB, así como asegurar que se cumplan las
políticas, directrices y requerimientos en el proceso.
Conocimientos y Experiencia
Our client a Multinational Company from the Medical Devices
industry is searching for a:
Provides administrative support related
to clinical study documentation.
records for completeness and route to the next process step (e.g., Device History Records (DHR), ECRs).
and upload paper records into electronic document system.
process records and requests for offsite record storage and retrieval.
train on some operations to lower level staff.
accompany vendors during site visits (e.g, shredding, offsite storage).
incidental duties (e.g. occasional photo copying or deliveries).
Knowledge and Experience:
School Diploma or equivalent.
of experience in similar positions.
computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite.
written and verbal communication skills in English.
Administrar toda la plataforma tanto software como hardware.
Supervisar y evaluar todas las operaciones de contenido
Dirigir todos los aspectos del departamento y ser líder de su
· Facilitar y promover el desarrollo profesional de todo el
personal del Instituto.
Informar oportunamente acerca del funcionamiento de los equipos
Promover nuevos proyectos en beneficio del personal
administrativo y educativo.
Carrera Universitaria afín.
· Experiencia laboral comprobada como encargado de TI o
Excelente conocimiento de la gestión de sistemas de información
y mantenimiento de hardware / software.
Experiencia en administración e instalación de redes.
Capacidad de administrar personal (No indispensable)
· Conocimientos avanzados en G-Suite, Rediker, SO, servidores,
redes LAN y WAN.
Conocimientos en centrales IP
accounting operations, financial planning and analysis of the company. This
position will also be a business partner to the local CEO to handle operational
• Enforce financial and administrative
policies and procedures which will ensure the timely and accurate recognition
of revenue and all financial aggregates and ratios in accordance with US GAAP.
• Oversee various ERP system upgrade and
• Support daily operations of the
accounting department in conjunction with a team of 3, including managing
• Manage the Treasury function
• Prepare annual Budget and reforecasts
• Manage P&L, Balance sheet and
track actual performance against Budget/reforecast • Monitor and analyze
monthly operating results against budget
• Manage team of 3
• Direct liaison with HQ Consolidation
• Establish and implement short- and
long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Design, establish,
and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish
the department's goals and objectives.
• Provide recommendations for procedural improvements and support yearly
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
5 years of experience in a senior-level hands on Finance position, with
a background in the Advertising/Media industry.
Experience in US GAAP and SOX
Consultant in Charge:
Financial Reporting Team Lead
for the complete, accurate and timely delivery of the IFRS corporate reporting.
Also owns the Balance Sheet for a set of given markets.
HR Expert Compliance Learning & Communications
The Compliance Learning and Training Lead will report to the Manager of Training Operations. This role has primary responsibility for the effective administration of compliance learning and training within the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Serves as the lead system administrator for the corporate-wide audience (Corporation-wide: 25,000+ employee/non-employee population) and content in the LMS as relevant for Compliance topics;
• Contributes significant learning administration and operational oversight support to the Compliance Learning and Communications team;
• Applies knowledgeable in various aspects of the company U.S. Compliance Program, including Compliance Audit Risk Management (CARM) and the Global Integrated Compliance Management Initiative
• Focuses on administration of training to meet the obligations under relevant federal and state laws, including those governing healthcare reimbursement programs, anti-kickback statutes, false claims, FCPA, promotion and marketing statutes, etc. to assure corporate compliance of all businesses;
• Supports businesses with administration of compliance-related training and learning activities, evaluating content and identifying audiences to ensure the key messages are delivered to the appropriate learners to reinforce the importance of compliance;
• Provides guidance on the determination of mandatory status for web-based trainings and assists with communications to support launch and messaging regarding such trainings;
• Performs in-depth ongoing analysis to include but not limited to root cause analysis on compliance training and ensures adherence to the global and U.S. industry guidance on the elements of an effective Compliance Program
• BS/BA degree in Education, Human Resources, Psychology, Communications, IT or related field
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years work experience in a learning function: Learning Management Systems, Learning and Development, Human Resources, or other relevant background;
• Proven experience to create, develop, lead and execute on complex projects, and demonstrated ability to work independently;
• Knowledge of adult learning theory, with experience measuring and evaluating training effectiveness (e.g. Kirkpatrick, ROI methodology);
• Understanding of learning technology applications (Lectora, Flash, Articulate, Skype, WebEx, Centra, iPad, etc.) and ability to effectively leverage applications to engage learners;
• Executional knowledge of online/distance learning options, survey instruments, strategies and learning management systems (LMS), preferably with SuccessFactors;
• Demonstrated experience with launching eLearning programs to large audiences simultaneously (25,000+ individuals);
• Working knowledge of compliance, federal laws and regulations required.
• Engaging team player with positive energy and passion for Compliance despite the intensity around the topic;
• Extensive computer technology skills including but not limited to report design and Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, and others);
• Excellent time management skills and ability to create efficient, realistic action plans while keeping projects moving toward milestones;
• Aptitude to organize, analyze and summarize information and communicate results;
• Sound judgment in order to analyze, recommend and communicate solutions and strategic direction;
• Ability to influence and create action through others without direct authority;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• High sensitivity to confidential matters
HR Expert I-9
administration of I-9 compliance. This position is largely responsible for the HR admistrative tasks within
Talent Acquisition Admin US. Also will ensure high quality, reliable and timely
for its clients.
Oversee I-9 compliance related to work authorization
to ensure government compliance
•Reach out to employees in a proactive
manner with upcoming expiration of work authorization on their I-9
accordingly for compliance
•Update employee data in SAP
•Create and maintain tracking for
upcoming employment related visa expirations and address accordingly
•Point of contact for candidates and
employees regarding employment related-work authorization and I9 expirations
•Audit and analysis of “non-citizen” data in SAP
•Handle and resolve any I9 related
inquires that come through SSF system from the Front Office and ensure the
Front Office information is accurate in order to answer questions with first
point of contact
•Provide SuccessFactors I9 training to
any new I-9 coordinator and/or hiring manager using the system
•Manage and maintain vendor
•Be responsible for any TNCs related to
I-9 work authorization and uploading of those documents into SuccessFactors
•Participate in training as needed
• Ensure I-9 coordinators are trained
and working instructions are kept up to date and accurate
• Partner with HR Operations Compliance in
regard to monthly audits
•Maintain and update the I-9 matrix
· Experience with I-9 compliance/ Work Authorizations process -required-· Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of related work experience· Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Access)· Knowledge in SAP is a plus· English proficiency· Availability to work in Heredia
HR Sr Associate Talent Acquisition Admin
Responsible for facilitating and
executing tasks that support the US recruiting and onboarding process, working independently
with recruiter(s) which will typically be co-located with the business and thus
not be in the same location as you.
Deliver a positive,
consistent candidate experience through all Talent Acquisition touch points.
reviewing, management and completing tickets assigned to the TAA team related
to the TA process or system from jobseekers, hiring managers, and recruiters
through the ticket system
travel through a third party vendor and process all interview related expenses.
Contribute to the
offer management process, create and send the approved Offer Letter; saving
all approvals obtained
As per local process,
manage the pre-employment process by
checks, monitoring medical checks, reviewing results and adjudicating and
acting as liaison between candidates and recruiters;
Close requisitions via
Maintain data in the
recruiting system and produce ad hoc
Always ensure the
Recruiter is informed of issues when escalation is required so the recruiter
can interface with the candidate and hiring manager.
requirements for open requisitions and ensure the recruitment process runs
consistent with local statutory requirements
Partner with site
admins for scheduling and supporting the interview process.
BS / BA required with
2 to 4 years of equivalent years of experience.
experience, additional HR / Staffing experience necessary.
Knowledge of common HR
/ recruitment practice / processes.
SAP system knowledge
is a big plus.
Internal Communication Specialist
Objetivo de la Posición
programa de comunicación interna.
·Crear el programa de comunicación interna, línea del tiempo,
registro fotográfico de actividades.
·Crear presentaciones y otras formas de comunicación.
·Crear entrenamiento en temas de comunicación interna
·Mínimo Bach Universitario en Publicidad o afín.
·3 años de experiencia en comunicación interna laboral.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER II
Responsible for providing analysis,
design, development, testing, implementation,
and maintenance services for IT
infrastructure solutions and/or shared services
o Design and build of systems
o Systems administration and operations
o Implementation of new products and/or
o Evaluation and testing/proof of concepts
o Maintenance and upgrade activities on IT
infrastructure and/or applications
· Resolve issues and incidents by performing root cause analysis and
and implementing solutions.
· Lead technical business requirements gathering sessions through
with members of the business.
· Assist with the evaluation of new product and/or service offerings by
Lead RASP initiatives (reliability, availability, scalability and
Authors and updates device, network and/or systems documentation
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Minimum 2 years of experience
Professional certifications (e.g., MCSA, CCNA, or VCA)
· Good understanding of troubleshooting techniques with the ability to
learn new technologies.
· Must demonstrate effective working competencies in one of the following three
areas, as appropriate for the
IT Infrastructure System:
o Configuring routers and switches, Cisco
o IP addressing
o Routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP and
o Voice over IP (VoIP) experience a plus
o BC/DR policy and procedures
o Configuration of network devices such as
firewall, IDS/IPS, VPN, RADIUS
/TACACS, network cabling including Ethernet and
o Windows Server experience required, Unix
o Microsoft certification preferred
o Virtualization, VMWare vSphere and
Virtual Desktop experience required
o Storage and back-up systems, Hitachi
and/or NetApp experience preferred
o Enterprise Email, Exchange experience
o Mobile Device Deployment and support
o Desktop Operating Systems, including
Window 7 and Windows XP
o ERP systems, JDE, Enterprise One tool
set and report writer experience
o Relational database technology
· Provides leadership for those involved in the development, design and
optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions
supporting company business processes and technical information systems platforms.
· Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis, selection and
modification of enterprise systems, application software, installation of
network hardware/software and database management.
· Provides direction for the effort required to protect the company's data,
tools and information systems.
· Ensures infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support
· Usually requires subject matter knowledge of user group for practical
application of system characteristics.
· Coordinates delivery of services to user groups and ensures IT service is uninterrupted.
· Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation
of the function.
· Must have BS degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience as IT Manager within Multinational Companies.
· Requires previous experience in IT Infrastructure, ERP’s, Kronos, Trackwise, SPC, etc.
· Advanced English
IT SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
(JDE, SAP, Oracle, Dynamics – Manufacturing Module)
Develops, implements, and sustains IT solutions to business problems to improve
business processes, develop systems and policies, improve user proficiency, and
promote system adoption in collaboration with key stakeholders.
· Leads efforts to reengineer and optimize business processes and systems by
assessing business needs and developing, proposing and implementing technology
solution options. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in business processes in the
area of responsibility.
· Leads, identifies, designs, and implements information systems to meet business
· Leads and manages enhancements and small to medium sized projects.
· Configures and tests systems to execute features, integration, and reporting.
· Serves as liaison between business process owners in Business Units, Functional
Groups, Regions and IT. Enable super-users (by training and performing
knowledge transfer) to leverage IT systems for business process automation
· Works with stakeholders in developing ROI based business cases for enhancements
and small projects. Other duties as assigned by Leadership.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (graduate)
· Minimum 6 years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
· Experience managing small to medium size IT projects
· Substantial understanding and knowledge of enterprise information systems
such as JDE, SAP, Oracle or Dynamics (Manufacturing Module Configuration)
· Knowledge in Manufacturing Operating Systems (such as MES) preferred
· Experience with identifying, integrating, and managing SaaS solutions and
· Advanced English
Our client, a Multinational
Company from the Consumer Goods industry is searching for:
LABORATORY JUNIOR ANALYST – TEMPORARY 11 MONTHS
tests (physical-chemical, microbiological and sensorial) on raw
packaging and finish products as required by Corporate guidelines, ISO Norms,
internal procedures and local regulations in order to assure the quality and
of all manufactured materials.
activities required by our Integrated Management System
( (ISO 9001, 14001,
17025, 22000 and OSHAS 18001) in order to sustain a high level of
throughout the organization.
· Responsible for timely and accurate processing of process transactions
leading, managing and motivating a team of associates and experts.
· Perform analysis of Ingredients, packaging or finish products according
internal procedures and corporative requirements.
· Attend quality/food safety related production needs or inquires.
· Comply and performed activities related to GLP, GMP, Management Systems,
Operational Excellence, Lean Manufacturing.
Perform sampling when necessary.
Participate in the development of sensory programs and judges
Support lab validation tests of new technologies by performing analysis
in the validation protocols.
Participate in Troubleshooting or Root cause multidisciplinary teams to
the operating systems.
Support the laboratory ISO 17025 accreditation of current and new
Active participation in department meetings necessary to achieve the
University studies in Chemist or Food Engineer (graduate)
Previous experience in laboratory internship
Intermediate English (70%-80%)
Our client a
Multinational Company from the Steel industry is searching for a:
Manufacturing Planner - Supply Chain
About the Company
NCI Building Systems, Inc. is one of
North America's largest integrated manufacturers of metal products for the
nonresidential building industry. NCI is comprised of a family of companies
operating manufacturing facilities across the United States, Canada, and
Mexico, with additional sales and distribution offices throughout the United
States and Canada.
The Manufacturing Planner establishes
the master schedule for assigned fabrication plants and reports to the Supply
Chain organization. This role is critical
to setting up manufacturing facilities to excel at delivering value to our
customers as it negotiates and balances capacity utilization against customer
project timelines and upstream handoffs.
approved workload to incorporate into the master schedule
Push changes to
project structure upstream to realign with available capacity when needed
· Collectively pursue an
aggregate master schedule that maximizes delivery against customer expectations
while minimizing landed cost
Maintain level scheduled
production volumes within planning horizon
manufacturing sourcing guidelines for critical product families
production within capacity limitations
The OPEX Manager has responsibility for
the continued advancement of the site's
operational excellence maturity and
lean transformation to achieve world-class results
in safety, quality, delivery, and cost. This leader will be
responsible for driving the
operational strategy while leading the lean
transformation on the shop floor.
Manager is responsible for building and maintaining a culture of continuous
operational improvement that permeates the site.
· Kaizen: Create a culture of
continuous improvement through kaizen. Drive
stepwise improvements in safety, quality, cost and delivery
through kaizen events.
· Manufacturing Processes: Ensure
site is implementing the appropriate
lean methodologies, e.g. VSM, standard
work, pull systems, SMED, TPM,
cellular manufacturing, 3P etc.
· Transactional Processes: Ensure
all departments within the site are implementing
the appropriate lean tools,
e.g. VSM, Transactional Process Improvement,
variance reduction, etc.
· Vision/Strategy: Ensure the
definition and development of the site operational
· Problem Solving: Instill a
culture of problem solving throughout the site.
· Culture: Ensure site establishes
a proper governance and roadmap to accelerate
the transformation of the
operations leveraging the implementation of the
operating system including tier
meetings, business control centers, standardized
Profitability and Growth: Lead
efforts to identify and implement opportunities
that will enhance profitability
and growth for the site.
Best in Class Team: Establish and
grow a highly talented OpEx team within the site.
BS in Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
5+ years of Lean deployment in a manufacturing setting is required.
· Experience in leading the transformation of a manufacturing site through
implementation lean methodologies while achieving targeted P&L savings.
Previous experience in leading OpEx initiatives across an entire
Previous experience in medical device or pharmaceutical company
Order Management Specialist
order management specialist is responsible of the scope involves problem
solving various ad hoc requests which may be standard to complex in nature.
Working closely with sales, and other internal teams to enhance and simply
customer's ease of doing business. Identify continuous improvement
opportunities in process and business to improve the efficiency.
for the implementation of the entire order to billing process and for providing
ongoing order management support for sales and clients.
the entire end to end order life cycle, including order preparation, order
monitoring, permission and billing/credits/cancellations for new and renewal
information required to process orders (user data, product reference details,
installation details, exchange requests, billing dates, sales codes, billing
· Provide research
and support for billing disputes, ensuring issues are resolved according to
departmental guidelines (which may include Service Level Agreements).
sure forecasted install and billing effective dates are accurately uploaded
into tracking tool (based on local tools)
release of billing for all services and charges.
accurate client site billing & location details, and contact/user records
on internal systems.
timely support and resolution regarding Data and Compliance issues.
order adjustments, applying appropriate commercial policies and guidelines.
and resolve external & internal queries relating to quote/order status,
billing, client account information/ per missioning, and compliance issues.
hoc initiatives with relevant groups, ensuring customer requests are
Will be responsible for the delivery of
effective and efficient finance transactional OTC processes.
multiple customer accounts for delinquency and debt collection efforts.
past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments.
address changes and maintain files regarding debtors for correct and current
accounts receivable balances for invoiced customers
Customer ledgers are clean by minimising aged items, disputes, unmatched
individual monthly cash targets
customer’s queries with the relevant departments for dispute resolutions.
Payments Plans, Solutions & Reconciliations with Risk Assessment.
2 years of
collections experience in an international environment