Por favor antes de aplicar, ingrese al sistema con una cuenta de TalentFinder
¿Aún no tiene una cuenta creada?
Responsible for automating business processes through designing and developing various types of applications
based on the Microsoft technology stack. This role collaborates with Business Analysts, Project Manager and
Support Specialist in the team who brings variety of automation solutions to help business reach its targets
Knowledge and Experience:
Our client a Multinational Company from the Medical Devices industry is searching for:
Accounts Receivables Technician
The incumbent in the Accounts Receivables Technician position is expected to support
all necessary tasks assigned to his/her role in order to process and book
account receivable transactions as well as perform related collections activities
in accordance with the companys guidelines and strategies. Also participate in
general activities aligned with the Departments objectives.
Knowledge and Experience:
Contribuir con los procesos y procedimientos contables, con el fin de brindar
información contable comprensible, útil, confiable y oportuna en el sitio.
- Apoyar al contador en las actividades contables.
- Recepción, clasificación y verificación del registro contable de los documentos.
- Generar informes que se destinan a las entidades de control.
- Realizar mensualmente las conciliaciones bancarias y elaborar las notas contables de ajuste.
- Apoyar en la gestión de declaraciones tributarias.
Conocimientos y experiencia:
- Bachiller en Educación Media y Título de Auxiliar Contable.
- 5 años de experiencia en áreas relacionadas.
- Conocimiento intermedio de Paquete de Microsoft Office (Excel).
Business Intelligence Analyst (Developer - HR)
Responsible for being an internal consultant with extensive experience in the field of BI/Advanced Analytics Platforms, capable of translating large data sets into visually persuasive Insights (dashboards, reports, alerts).
Minimum of 2 years in a similar buying /production scheduling role Entry level Graduate may also be considered for role
IT Planning system experience to include use of SAP as a minimum requirement or equivalent ERP systems
Experience in Microsoft office applications specifically power-point and excel super usage
Previous experience in supplier relationship management
Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
Languages at least English but preferably a second language depending on global location
Consultor (a) De Reclutamiento
CONSULTOR DE RECLUTAMIENTO EXPERTO EN TECNOLOGÍA
OBJETIVO: Ser el consultor para Talent Advisors Costa Rica para las posiciones de Tecnología que pueden ser de diferentes áreas como desarrollo de software, system administration, o similar
CONSULTOR EN DESARROLLO ORGANIZACIONAL
PARA TALENT ADVISORS
Objetivo del puesto
Responsable del diseño (de la solución y de los materiales), coordinación e implementación de los diferentes productos de Learning and Development, así como de las actividades de seguimiento previo y posterior a las mismas
Contact HR Specialists
(5 months contract / Outsourcing / Remote)
Responsible for providing an excellent customer service and developing administrative tasks related to all
re processes provided by the company. The role is mainly employee support as well as being the
principal contact point for all HR inquiries from our customer base.
Knowledge and Experience:
Contact Tracing (CDC)
(Outsourcing / Temporary /Remote)
Provides support to the organization in support of its efforts to manage its internal COVID-19 management
process. Will be responsible for reaching out to people employees and external contacts who may have been
exposed to COVID-19 to obtain information and provide guidance to interrupt ongoing disease transmission
Our client, an important Multinational Company in the Financial Services sector, is looking for a:
Contracts Specialist (Temporary 1 year)
This person will be in charge of managing the contract processes from start to finish, including drafting contract, authorizing of different services, ensuring the compliance and commercial policy is respected, as quell as working with the legal department.
Main responsibilities include:
Knowledge and experience:
Responsible of ensuring the correct application of all accounting policies, internal control as well as tax
compliance within the regional operation.
Nuestro cliente una importante compañía está buscando a su:
Coordinador(a) de Almacén y Transporte
Objetivo de la Posición:
Planificar, dirigir y coordinar las actividades de abastecimiento, reposición, acondicionamiento, almacenamiento y distribución de los productos de la compañía, así como optimizar tanto el espacio del almacén como las tareas que allí se llevan a cabo.
Country Chief Accountant
Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payables:
(6 Months contract / Outsourcing / 100% WFH)
Responsible of the prompt creation of credits and debits coming from our external and internal clients.
Customer Master Data Maintenance Junior Manager
Helping to lead day to day stewardship and leadership of a team of Customer Master Data Maintenance analysts. This includes driving the adoption and implementation of a data quality program and associated standards and governance methods across key data and processes. Work to identify, prioritize and implement data management and improvement initiatives partnering with business and technology functions. Build an MDM program that works towards driving improvements in data and processes to achieve strategic priorities.
CUSTOMER MASTER DATA MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Leading a team responsible for data stewardship. Maintain SLA’s with divisional teams and help lead MDM activities for future ERP initiatives. Help lead the creation, development, and implementation of MDM capabilities. This includes driving the adoption and implementation of a data quality program and associated standards and governance methods across key data and processes. Work to identify, prioritize and implement data management and improvement initiatives partnering with business and technology functions. Build an MDM program that works towards driving improvements in data and processes to achieve strategic priorities.
Knowledge and Experience:
Customer Master Data Maintenance Senior Analyst.
The Senior Analyst, Customer MDM is responsible for managing workflows involving customer master data creation/updates, process improvement and maintenance within the relevant ERP system.
Customer Support Representative
Serve as a primary contact to clients, merchants and customers providing
timely, accurate and comprehensive responses and resolution to common
questions and issues regarding supported programs, systems, processes
Knowledge and Experience:
Responsabilidades • Proponer el diseño de soluciones software. • Colaborar en el análisis y resolución de problemas técnicos relacionados con soluciones software. • Habilitar ambientes para soportar soluciones software. • Realizar la construcción de soluciones Software. • Brindar mantenimiento a soluciones Software. • Estimar el esfuerzo requerido para la implementación de una solución software. • Registrar y comunicar información sobre el trabajo operativo al líder inmediato.
Experiencia • Al menos 4 años de experiencia desarrollando soluciones software con tecnologías como React o similares. • Participación en el desarrollo de al menos 6 soluciones software con tecnologías como React o similares. • Participación en al menos 4 proyectos utilizando scrum como marco ágil de desarrollo. Requisitos • Bachiller en Ingeniería de computación o carrera a fin. • Inglés avanzado B2. (Negociable dependiendo del nivel)
Nuestro cliente una importante empresa, está buscando a su:
Conocimiento y Experiencia:
Our client, an important Global Company is currently looking for it’s:
Coordinate designs and determinate fiber node placement requirements for hybrid fiber coaxial (HFC)
and/or fiber networks. Additionally, creates accurate network maps, layouts, drawings and detailed
electronic prints. May conduct cost analysis for trenching, sweeps, node splits and upgrade projects.
Our client, an important Global Company is searching for its:
Creates drafts related to telecommunications industry using AutoCAD or other client-designated software,
as well as develops and maintains network specification files.
We are looking for experienced Solution Architect with excellent technical knowledge of
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and related Microsoft cloud solutions and related
technologies (e.g., Power Platform, Azure, Office 365, Power BI, etc.). You will apply your
knowledge and experience to each customer through proactive and preventative work
efforts including solution design, technical implementation, and customer support. This role
requires the ability to acknowledge opportunities and solve real world customer business
Strategically assists clients with assessments, solution design, and implementation of
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 solution. Responsible for overall application
architecture and design decisions during a project. Works to map overall design to client
requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit
within the enterprise context.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
? Assess, Discover, Plan, Design, Implement, Develop, Deploy, Support solution specific
architectural standards and guidelines for Dynamics 365 and integrations
? Inspire, Innovate, and Improve mutually beneficial, sustainable and value-creating
solutions to fulfill business needs in a collaborative environment
? Estimate implementation work and timelines as outlined by sales and operations
? Architecture and Designs should incorporate functional and non-functional solution
requirements. Includes all types of solution components, such as configuration, code
objects, forms, workflows, reports, and integrations
? Ensure that patterns, functional designs, and non-functional designs are appropriately
? Perform and lead gap analysis between solution requirements and existing capabilities
? Bridge client vision and transition designs to developers to ensure a clear and complete
understanding of plan
Technical Skills, Abilities & Requirements
? Ability to communicate complex business information to technical audiences and
complex technical information to business audiences
? Ability to manage client-facing communication, to facilitate customer meetings and
capture and distribute action items
? Proficient in Microsoft Office (as well as O365) products including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, Teams, OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive
? Proficient in Visual Studio, PowerBI/Tableau, O365 & D365 Administration, SQL Server
Data Tools, and Azure DevOps, Logic Apps, and PowerApps
? Knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Social
Engagement, Field Service, Project Operations, Portals, Business Central and other
emerging Microsoft software
? Ability to elicit technical and functional requirements to create visual representations
of business processes
? Ability to plan and execute projects on time and on budget; to create and manage a
backlog of tasks and consistently maintain sprint velocity; ability to accurately estimate
time-to-completion and budget and manage multiple projects concurrently
? Ability to design, configure, and deploy Dynamics 365 Sales and Dataverse (Common
Data Service) solutions based on out-of-the-box features
? Ability to manage a team of diverse skill sets and personalities to maintain morale and
execute projects efficiently and maintain customer satisfaction
Education and Experience:
? 7+ years of related work experience
? An equivalent combination of education and work experience
? 5+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 Sales or CRM or Salesforce
? 3+ years of experience with SDLC, including agile and waterfall
? Proficient in English and Spanish
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
? Competitive salary and bonus structure
? Medical, dental and vision package
? Personal paid time off
? Paid training
Nuestro cliente, una importante empresa del sector inmobiliario está en busca de su:
Gestionar la comercialización de locales comerciales. De manera consistente el Ejecutivo Inmobiliario debe buscar clientes potenciales para la colocación de diferentes instalaciones inmobiliarias propiedad de la corporación.
Nuestro cliente, una importante empresa de manufactura de dispositivos médicos, está en busca de su:
ENCARGADO DE ASUNTOS REGULATORIOS
Responsable de asegurar que las estrategias regulatorias corporativas y locales, sean implementadas cumpliendo con la regulación sanitaria para garantizar la comercialización continua de los productos.
Encargado de Mercadeo (Especialista de Mercadeo Digital)
Contribuir en el posicionamiento de marcas comerciales, así como en la construcción de estrategias de productos que apoyen el cumplimiento de objetivos comerciales.
Design and develop the installation of basic outside plant equipment, as well as modifications and upgrades.
Our Client a Shared Service Center for a Global Leader is seeking to hire an
EVENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in Cornerstone and all relevant Learning management systems as well as providing all necessary non-systems related Learning process support primarily connected to the events and programs in scope.
- Provide customer service on event management related activities according to the project plan, end to end process of organizing events, and trouble-shooting when needed.
- Support business customers (and when relevant, the Global Learning Center of Excellence) with system maintenance and project activities.
- Cooperate effectively with other team members with daily work and projects.
- Advise the Learning community and business partners on global Learning systems and processes, and support the embedding of the new ways of learning.
- Advise the Learning community on technical and implementation opportunities for event management projects
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of Roche Learning continuous improvement initiatives
- Actively participate in workshops, meetings and work-related team events
- Provide guidance and advisory to the learning event management community at all levels.
- Be up to date on processes, own the knowledge development on processes, and contribute to the update of relevant documentations (SWIs, SOP, GWIs).
- Update SWIs and local SOP documentation and end-to-end event descriptions in line with the program owner(s) goals and preferences.
- Update and continuously improve project implementation plans and activities in collaboration with program managers or equivalent
- Participating in projects activities as required
- Provide virtual meeting facilitation support across various platforms in connection with learning community development programs and/or learning related projects.
- Build relationships with HR colleagues within the organization as well as with customers to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness.
- Collaborate with peers within the region and globally to ensure the network provides consistent and effective services to our customers.
- Achieve our vision by driving global consistency through collaboration.
Outputs & Deliverables
- Continuous contribution to the improvement of the performance of the Shared Service Centres
- Reaching high customer satisfaction through consistent, high quality delivery and application of customer care principles (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Provide feedback, coaching and advice for contacts in both HR and the business (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Bachelor´s degree in HR or related field
- More than 1 years of related experience in event management and/or dynamic project coordination and working experience in a team and service delivery or customer care environment.
- Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
- Fluent in English and French required, additional languages a plus, based on region (i.e. Spanish, Portuguese)
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in a Learning/HR services environment.
- Experience in event management and dynamic project coordination
- Experience with Cornerstone or other cloud-based learning management solutions preferred
- Learning and development know-how
- Knowledge of Learning processes an advantage
- Strong customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills & team player
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities
- Readiness to learn every day
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Readiness to perform reliably and accurately in several finance-related tasks connected to the events the team supports
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders.
- Ability to keep up with high level stakeholders during the course of implementation of an event
- Experience of effectively working in a matrix organisation across geographies and divisions.
- Ability to navigate complex event management processes
Our client, a multinational company from the Chemical Industry is searching for its:
Consultant – Asset Lifecycle Management
Knowledge and Experience:
Senior SAP Consultant – Sales and Trade Compliance
Our client, a
Multinational company in the Chemical Industry, is looking for its Shared
Cash Application Clerk
Explore a world full of opportunities with the world's leading specialty chemicals company.
Evonik is searching for its Shared Service Center:
IT Support Engineer
performing the 1st level, supporting remotely by phone and email.
In charge of
technically supporting IT users for all computer and telecommunication problems.
necessary user data and validates the permissions to start the service process.
the classification of incidents, reported requests and correct documentation of
messages in the Ticketing System.
the creation, analysis, and resolution of support requests in compliance with
defined processes and agreements (SLA).
It takes care of
the autonomous and careful resolution of support requests using knowledge
documents and remote-control applications.
In case of
forwarding: creation of meaningful support tickets and correct routing
user in applying for permissions, software installations, hardware orders.
meaningful, and comprehensible documentation of the solution in the respective
status requests from existing service operations.
with employees and users.
Engage as a
competent contact for user satisfaction.
Knowledge and Experience
education completed or in current course in the IT area.
· 2 years of experience
as a customer service specialist in IT and telecommunications technology.
experience of common IT products and topics, such as 0365 user and
administration skills, Windows OS, Active Directory, Remote Resolution Tools,
SAP Knowledge Base, Printer, Internet, Remote Access, Microsoft SCCM...).
expertise, desktop support (repair setup, installation, maintenance).
Provides on-going 2nd level support on SAP Production Planning for Process Industries, SAP APO / IBP / SCM
and integrated SAP platform applications across company to end users in a timely and efficient manner.
Our client, an important multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for its:
Financial Compliance Analyst
You will be responsible to ensure the ICFR (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting) /Segregation of Duties standard controls requirements in regards of control documentation are met to the full extent and aligned with Global Business Process Manager /Os within the compliance tool such as BWISE.
client, a Multinational company in the Chemical Industry, is looking for its
Shared Services Center:
SENIOR ANALYST FIXED ASSESTS
Generalista de Recursos Humanos
Gestionar a los equipos a su cargo mediante a la ejecución de estrategias corporativas planteadas por la Dirección de Gestión Humana, permitiendo que ésta se convierta en un aliado estratégico para el cumplimiento de los objetivos de la Organización.
Conocimientos y Experiencia: